- Undergraduate Scholarships – https://immigrantsrising.org/resource/undergraduate-scholarships/
- Graduate School Scholarships – https://immigrantsrising.org/resource/graduate-scholarships/
- Immigrants Rising – Easier to Access Resources: Immigrants Rising Updated Resources
- Navigating Graduate School – Resource Guide
- UndocuBlack Network
- Undocuqueer Movement
- FAFSA and the CSUSA are now open!
- LAEF Scholarship: http://www.laef.org/Scholarship
- ACS Scholars Program: https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en/funding-and-awards/scholarships/acsscholars.html
The ACS Scholars Program awards renewable scholarships to underrepresented minority students majoring in undergraduate chemistry-related disciplines, and are also intending to pursue careers in chemistry-related fields.
- Actuarial Diversity Scholarship: https://www.actuarialfoundation.org/scholarships/actuarial-diversity-scholarship/
The Actuarial Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity within the profession through an annual scholarship program for Black/African American, Latinx, Native North American, and Pacific Islander students.
- AMS Scholarship:
- ASA Minority Fellowship Program: https://www.asanet.org/minority-fellowship-program
- Haz La U Program: https://www.colgatepalmolive.com/en-us/core-values/community-responsibility/make-the-u
Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers Scholarships: https://www.shpe.org/students/scholarshpe
- 2020-2021 Harry S. Truman Scholarship competition for juniors. Competitive candidates of this award will have: 1) demonstrated a commitment to a career in public service, 2) displayed leadership or engaged in consensus building on campus or within their home communities, and 3) maintained a high GPA. Awardees receive 1) $30,000 for graduate school expenses 2) optional participation in the Truman Summer Institute, a Washington D.C.-based internship program available only to Truman Scholars and 3) lifelong membership in an active and growing network of alumni. More information about the Truman Scholarship can be found here.
- Immigrants Rising: https://immigrantsrising.org/resource/undergraduate-scholarships/
- Scholarships for “Students of Color”: https://uncf.org/scholarships
- Scholarships for STEM leaning: https://www.entelec.org/about/wayne-black-scholarship/
- Geology Majors: The Smith Scholarship – This is a full-tuition matching scholarship. Requirements: Full-time student pursuing a first bachelor’s degree, Colorado Resident, Declared Geology Major, Demonstrated Financial need, Demonstrated academic achievement. To apply: Complete the CSUSA and FAFA or Colorado ASSET Institutional Aid Application. Learn more: https://warnercnr.colostate.edu/geosciences/undergraduate-study/smith-scholarship-geosciences/
- OnlineSchoolsReport: https://www.onlineschoolsreport.com/hispanic-scholarships/
- Women Engineers: https://swe.org/scholarships/
- STEM Majors: https://careers.microsoft.com/students/us/en/usscholarshipprogram
- LGBTQ+ CSU Scholarships: https://prideresourcecenter.colostate.edu/csu-scholarships/
- Office of Financial Aid Scholarship Resources: https://financialaid.colostate.edu/scholarship-searches/